Lambskin Shampoo & Woolwash, 16 ozs. by Kookaburra
Lambskin Shampoo & Woolwash
Kookaburra Woolwash and Sheepskin Shampoo contains lanolin and Australian tea tree oil. Effective against dust mite. With a special conditioner. Antibacterial. Biodegradable. Concentrate.
Ideal for woolens, woolblend washables, fleece, delicates and down. Perfect for pillows, sleeping bags and sheepskin products.
Australian Tea Tree Oil: Effectively removes over 90% of dust mites. Washing with Kookaburra will remove all dust mite allergens.
Lanolin: The combination of lanolin and our conditioning agent enhances the luster of the wool. Rinsing optional.
Antibacterial: This woolwash and conditioner contains an antibacterial agent.
- To fill the measuring chamber: Remove the cap and gently squeeze the bottle until contents reach the desired level. Pour into wash and recap the bottle.
- Laundry Instruction: Woolen, and Blended Washable Products: Always wash in warm or cold water.
- Machine Wash:
- Top Loading Machines: Measure 1-2 fl. ozs. for a large load and half the quantity for a small load or front loading machines. Use gentle or woolwash settings.
- Hand wash: Measure 1 tsp. to 1 gallon of cold or lukewarm water. Rinse with cold water.
- Drying: If machine washing, spin dry then allow to dry away from direct heat or sunlight. If hand washing, do not wring. Air dry.
- High temp medical sheepskins may be washed in hot water up to 170 degrees F.
- Sheepskin: To maintain the comfort and therapeutic advantages of sheepskin, the laundering of the skin and wool fiber is very important. New wool fiber is encased in a protective barrier of protein. On shearling this coating acts as a protective shield and allows circulation between the individual fibers. This unique woolwash removes stains while lubricating both skin and wool fiber.
- Contains no enzymes, phosphates, peroxide, or alkali. Colorfast.
- Keep out of reach of children.