Mineral Whey, 12.7 ozs. by Mt. Capra
Balancing your mineral needs through a natural mineral source. Dehydrated goat whey. A food containing a broad array of minerals, & electrolytes.
Good things to know about Capra Mineral Whey:
- Some minerals work more effectively with other minerals in combination, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, and Iron. Or Copper, Iron, Zinc. Or Zinc, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus. Or, Sodium and Potassium. All of these combinations are naturally found in Capra Mineral Whey.
- Mineral combinations found in foods like Capra Mineral Whey are absorbed and assimilated by the body with ease.
- Because of its Sodium, Potassium and Calcium content, Capra Mineral Whey has an alkaline reaction.
- The most plentiful mineral ingredients in Capra Mineral Whey are electrolyes (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Chloride, and Phosphorus).
- Capra Mineral Whey is minimally processed to preserve its original composition.
- Contains important trace elements.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated Goat Milk Whey.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (26 gm)
Servings per Container: 14
Nutrient Amount %DV
Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 g 0%
Carbohydrates 16 gm
Protein 3 gm
Potassium 884 mg 22%
Calcium 313 mg 31%
Chloride 280 mg 8%
Phosphorus 249 mg 25%
Sodium 189 mg 8%
Magnesium 24 mg 6%
Zinc 0.78 mg 5%
Iron 0.51 mg 3%
Molybdenum 58 mcg 36%
Chromium 12 mcg 10%
Selenium 2.2 mcg 3%
Copper 17 mcg
Manganese 1.5 mcg
- Suggested Directions: 1 Tbsp. in a cup of hot water, juice, etc., twice a day. For advanced usage: 2 Tbsp. three times daily.
- No chemicals or preservatives added.
- No hormones or antibiotics.
- Product of the U.S.A.